OUR SCHOOL MODELS
High-quality education from the comfort of your home
Select a school modelSelect
At Curro Online, our easy-to-follow online learning programme presented by dedicated teachers enables your child to learn from home using online mediums while still getting the best possible quality online education. Our modern online approach and small class sizes provide learners with an inherent sense of independence and responsibility, while preparing them for the workplace of the future. All live lessons and supportive material are included in the affordable school fees, along with all required software licenses.
How does learning work at Curro Online?
At our online school, learners enjoy live lessons with teachers on MS Teams, scheduled according to a structured timetable. All lessons are recorded, and learners can access digital material and recorded lessons online at any time of day. These lessons take place in small groups and teachers track learners’ progress on a daily basis. They also provide feedback as required.
What are the benefits of online learning?
The greatest benefits of learning at our online school include:
- all classes take place via live lessons with teachers, with no need for parents to teach;
- learners work at their own pace, within a timetable, and have time for self-directed learning;
- learners with disabilities or other mobility restrictions have access to quality online education;
- families that travel regularly can enjoy uninterrupted teaching while travelling, as long as they have a stable internet connection;
- as learning takes place at home, there is no need for uniforms, travel costs or boarding fees; and
- learning material can be accessed and reviewed at any time, as all classes are recorded.
Is online learning meant for my child?
Curro Online is the right choice for your family if:
- you want your child to learn from home;
- travelling to school is challenging due to your job requirements;
- there is no nearby Curro school or Curro-managed school;
- you want your child to write the IEB examinations at the end of Grade 12;
- your child has a disability or medical condition that makes it difficult (or dangerous) to attend physical classes;
- your child is self-disciplined, self-motivated and can operate responsibly without parental supervision; or
- your child needs to continue quality online education while your family is temporarily out of the country.