Curro aims to develop learners into leaders
Creston College, a Curro Select School, remains an exceptional independent co-educational school providing pre-primary, primary and secondary level education within a caring and nurturing environment where learners, parents and teachers work together to ensure their learners’ success.
Our Matric class of 2020 received not only a 100% pass, but a 95% Bachelor degree pass.
We believe it is a shared responsibility to empower children with the creative, intellectual and decision-making skills necessary for them to become intellectual and socially responsible adults who will take on the 21st century with confidence.
We prepare learners for the future by providing high-quality education that embraces 21st century learning through technology.
What makes Creston College unique?
· Small class sizes
· Teachers provide personal attention to each learner.
· Teachers are dedicated to the success of each learner.
· Enhanced curriculums include specialised offerings, such as robotics.
· Technology is used in the classroom as part of daily lessons.
· Focus is placed on developing the learner as a well-rounded individual.