At Dot’s Learning Centre we offer small group classes and in so doing, we enable all children to reach their full potential in a stimulating and learning environment.
Every child has the right to excel.
For all students to reach their full God given potential.
Children learn differently and we have developed a module which takes into consideration how children are stimulated to learn and how they process and retain information.
Our learning model has been developed to achieve the following:
- Challenge learners with real-world problems and scenarios and enable them to apply newly acquired knowledge.
- Cultivate self-directed and individualized learning.
- Encourage problem-solving and promote critical thinking.
- Stimulate learners’ innate sense of curiosity.
- Follow the scaffolding approach, where new knowledge is added on top of existing knowledge – by integrating new and existing knowledge, meaningful connections are made.
- Allow for formative and summative assessment.
- Provide facilitators with structured guidance to facilitate the learning process and optimise teaching by enabling learners to work without expert facilitation at times.
download fact sheet