Curro Mossel Bay
At Curro Mossel Bay we strive for excellence. We instil sound values in our learners to be the best they can be in academic, cultural and sports activities, resulting in well-rounded individuals who contribute to their communities in a positive manner.
Our ethos is governed by Christian values where learners are encouraged to explore and express their individuality within acceptable boundaries, and ultimately take responsibility for their actions. We guide them to follow their hearts and minds to develop into the best people they can be.
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- English and Afrikaans
- Parallel-medium and dual-medium classes (Grade dependent)
- Foundation phase: Grade 1 to Grade 3
- Intermediate phase: Grade 4 to Grade 7
- Senior phase: Grade 8 to Grade 9
- FET phase: Grade 10 to Grade 12
- Controlled class sizes
- School times vary depending on the Grade. Please see school times for more information
- Aftercare facilities are availale
- IEB examination (Grade 12)
Visit Curro Castle Mossel Bay page for more info about the nursery school.