Curro Century City
Curro Century City is the first new-concept ‘city school’ and is located within the precinct of Century City, a 250 ha mixed-use development in Cape Town.
Teaching is provided in classes with controlled sizes by qualified and committed educators. Our learners are exposed to a quality learning programme in the fields of academics, sport and culture within which they can grow and develop their own, individual abilities.
The school uses its facilities to ensure that the compulsory extramural programme offers a suitable variety of sporting and cultural activities to the learners in the summer and winter seasons.
We offer an integrated, secure learning environment from which all learners benefit. Curro Century City is more than a school. It is a community where children learn how to work and play together.
Our outstanding facilities, qualified, experienced and committed teachers, a balanced academic, cultural and sporting environment and Christian principles make Curro Century City the obvious choice for your child.
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- Language: English
- Foundation phase: Grade 1 to Grade 3
- Intermediate phase: Grade 4 to Grade 7
- Senior phase: Grade 8 to Grade 9
- FET Phase: Grade 10 to Grade 12
- Class size: Controlled class sizes
- School times vary depending on the grade. Please see school times for more information.
- Aftercare is available from Monday to Friday until 18:00
- Matric examination: IEB
- Creative thinking
- Positive discipline
- Aftercare and holiday club
- Value-added programmes
Vires Artes Mores – Strength in mind, body and soul
For more information about our nursery school visit our Curro Castle Century City page.