Curro Castle Hermanus
We aim to provide quality education through play in the early stages of childhood to empower children to develop the necessary skills so that they can be prepared for Grade 1.
Education takes place through instruction, guidance and facilitation to equip them with life skills, creativity and communication skills for the demands they encounter in an ever-changing world.
At Curro Hermanus we believe in shared learning and our parents play a very important role in this regard.
We want to formulate a partnership with the families to ensure that:
- Parents become involved in the education of their children
- Parents are aware that the family is the primary educational base for each child
- Parents are kept involved through constant consultation and communication
- Opportunities are created where parents can exercise their specific talents to the benefit of the school
- Language: English and Afrikaans
- Ages: 3 months to 5 years
- Class size: Controlled class sizes
- School times: 08:00 – 13:00, Monday to Friday
- Aftercare: 13:00 – 17:30, Monday to Friday
Visit our Curro Hermanus page for more information about our primary and high school.