BABIES (Groups 1 and 2)
- We make use of disposable nappies, which the parents must provide. Depending on the age of your little one, there should be four to six nappies in your child’s bag on a daily basis.
Bottles and dummies
- Babies should have two clearly marked, thoroughly sterilised feeding bottles every morning. Milk formula should be placed in a suitable container.
- Empty bottles will be sent home after school every day. Please ensure that these bottles are thoroughly sterilised.
- If your baby prefers a dummy, it must be attached to a dummy chain.
- It is very important that all the above-mentioned articles should be clearly marked.
Clothing, necessities and other possessions.
Every child must have a suitable bag, clearly marked with the following items that are to be packed for your child every day:
- At least two sets of clean clothing
- A plastic bag for dirty clothes
- Two sterilised feeding bottles
- One hairbrush
- Six disposable nappies
- Older babies and toddlers – lunch box with a snack/yoghurt for the afternoon
Please be sure to mark every item clearly!
Groups 3 to Grade R
Clothing, necessities and other possessions
Each child's suitcase should contain the following daily and should be marked clearly:
- Hairbrush or comb
- One full set of clean clothes
- A plastic bag
- Blanket (please also send a pillow to school) Group 3 - Group 5
- Grade R not sleeping
- Lunch box (healthy snacks from Mondays to Thursdays, sweets are allowed on Fridays)