Meridian Rustenburg provides independent school education in English medium to boys and girls from Grade R to Grade 12. We ensure that your child will receive a quality education from dedicated educators within a disciplined environment. We make use of technology in our classrooms for all Grade 8 to 12 leaners. Aftercare facilities are available for Grade R to 6 learners.
The Meridian Rustenburg independent school model is characterised by:
- A Christian ethos and values
- Creative thinking
- Positive discipline
- Mainstream education
- Enhanced South African national curriculum
- Benchmarked curriculum standards
- Focus on academic subject choices, specifically on gateway subjects (Mathematics, Physical Sciences and Accounting)
- Attention paid to Information Technology
- A culture of excellent teaching and learning
- Emphasis on academic performance to achieve a quality pass and matric exemption
- Extended school hours to provide academic and remedial support
- Appropriate sport and culture
- Enriching value-added programmes, focussing on morals and respect
- Highly qualified and committed educators
- Dynamic leadership and curriculum management
- A disciplined, safe and stable environment conducive to teaching and learning
- A celebration of diversity and respect for all cultures
Meridian Rustenburg is managed by Curro Holdings Ltd.
View our fact sheet for school times, activities and more information on our offering.
|Phase:||Download Fact Sheet:|
|Primary School||download here|
|High School||download here|
Schools and Education Investment Impact Fund South Africa
The Schools and Education Investment Impact Fund South Africa (Schools Fund) is South Africa’s very first education impact fund; its primary focus is to improve national levels of education by creating access to affordable independent schools while also aiming to deliver commercially acceptable returns to investors.
The Fund, managed by Old Mutual Alternative Investments’ Impact Funds team, finances the building of new schools and upgrades to existing buildings, as well as providing the finance for education-related requirements. The Fund partners with expert education operators to deliver the desired education outcomes.