Support your favourite school or charity without it costing you a cent!
What is MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet?
MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet is South Africa’s biggest community support programme which raises funds for schools and charities in order to improve education and social development. MySchool allows anyone to raise funds for their favourite school or charity. It really is so easy!
Apply for a MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet card today. It is free to you. Swipe your card at retailers across the country every time you shop. The store will donate a percentage of your purchase to your selected beneficiary, on your behalf.
How does MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet work?
- Get a free card online or simply phone 0860 100 445. You can also get a card at any Woolworths store.
- Nominate your school or charity as the beneficiary.
- Swipe your card whenever you make a purchase at any partner store (these include Woolworths, Engen Quikshops, Toys R Us, Waltons, Reggie’s, kalahari.com, Power24 and more).
- The partner will donate a percentage of your purchases to your beneficiary!
Benefits of having a MySchool card:
- Raise funds without it costing you a cent!
- Receive exclusive discounts from selected partners, such as WRewards at Woolworths and special offers from partners. You can find the latest special offers for cardholders here.
- Receive a monthly statement via email showing you transactions and how much your beneficiary has raised.
- You can use your card at over 1 500 different stores. Find the partner stores in your area here.
Contact MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet:
Email Client Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0860 100 445
Fax: 0866 822 833
Apply for Your MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Card
It's free! Get the card and get swiping to make a difference. Or call 0860 100 445 to apply.
Find local partners in your area
Shop at supporting partners in order to generate funds for your beneficiary.
Every Swipe Counts!