Intermediate phase sports
- Hockey (boys and girls)
- Mountain biking (from Grade 7)
Intermediate phase: Grades 4 to 7
Participation in sport and the role of physical development are based on the ethos of Curro Bankenveld. This is to ensure that all learners are educated in totality and to create opportunities as far as possible for each learner to develop as an individual. It is therefore important that learners are encouraged to participate in sport.
- 50 learners selected for the Inter-Curro Regionals team.
- Soccer – u11 team won the Inter-Curro regionals tournament
- Netball – u13 team won the Inter-Curro regionals tournament and came 1st in Nkangala.
- Tennis – Witbank league winner for two years running.
Other activities offered by private tutors/coaches held on Curro Bankenveld premises:
- Play Tennis South Africa
- Golf Academy