Curro Heuwelkruin is located in Myngenoegen in Polokwane. The beautiful 8,5 ha campus is situated in the countryside, with a view of the majestic Wolkberge mountains. The entire campus is surrounded by an electric fence and access to the property is limited to one manned gate in order to ensure the safety of our learners.
The primary school and the high school are separated by sports facilities, including a shared clubhouse and cafeteria.
- 24 classrooms
- Ballet studio
- Two art centres
- Computer centre
- Natural Sciences laboratory
- Chess centre
- Music centre
- Separate bathrooms for the foundation phase and intermediate phase
- Ample play areas
- Administrative offices, as well as an office for the operational head of the primary school, are located in the Manie Lampbrechts building.
- A modern two-storey building with 16 classrooms
- Computer centre
- Engineering Graphics and Design classroom with professional design tables
- Modern Natural Sciences laboratory
- Interactive whiteboards in several classrooms
- Reception and office for the operational head
- Administrative building
- Eight cricket nets
- Two rugby fields
- Grass athletics track
- Three turf pitches
- Mini-hockey field
- Four tennis/netball courts
- AstroTurf hockey field
A sports clubhouse with braai facilities and dressing rooms for sports teams. The clubhouse has a beautiful view of the rugby fields.
A modern school hall with a stage, lighting, dressing rooms, sound room and two adjacent classrooms.
There is a ballet studio on the school premises (Elancé Ballet Studio).
It is such a wonderful opportunity for any little girl to dance, and at Curro Heuwelkruin girls have the opportunity to do ballet during school hours. From the nursery school up to Grade 3, all girls participate in ballet training.
This ballet studio is open for any learner from Curro Heuwelkruin as well as any of the surrounding schools.
A shared cafeteria that serves as a tuck shop.
The school makes use of 1 x 64-seater bus and 2 x 22-seater buses to transport learners to and from school.
Applications for bus transport can be sent via email to: email@example.com attention Mr Jaco Haasbroek.
Queries regarding aftercare facilities can be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org attention Elizna Spies.