Grantleigh is situated just north of Richards Bay/Empangeni on the KwaZulu-Natal North Coast. The school was founded in 1997 and in just 20 years has grown into a thriving school community of around 750 learners from Group 3 to Grade 12.
Grantleigh is housed in a beautiful, custom-built school building and is located in a tranquil setting amidst sugar cane plantations and trees. The quiet, safe environment facilitates learning and focused, high quality education. The estate is planted with a wide variety of trees and plants indigenous to this area of north-eastern KZN.
Some of the qualities that set this school apart are constant academic advancement in the midst of growth and change, and the caring of the members of the Grantleigh family towards one another. An ethos of self-discipline, coupled with the atmosphere of friendliness, encourages learners to achieve their primary goal of learning and the development of positive self-esteem.
- To uphold Christian values and encourage principled, caring and responsible behaviour at all times
- To admit learners from all walks of life who will make a positive contribution to the ethos of Grantleigh
- To employ only staff who will be committed to creating a stimulating learning environment
- To create an awareness amongst our learners of their responsibility towards preserving and enriching our natural environment
- To foster personal development of all the learners so that they may fulfill their potential in as many fields as possible and to encourage the motto, ‘Learn to Earn’
View our fact sheet for school times, activities and more information on our offering.
|Phase:||Download Fact Sheet:|
|Nursery School||download here|
|Primary School||download here|
|High School||download here|