Curro Heritage House
Curro Heritage House (previously known as Curro Embury College) is a co-ed, English-medium independent school on the Durban Berea offering excellent care and education for children from 3 months old to Grade 12. Curro Heritage House is passionate about growing learners in an atmosphere of total acceptance, love and support, and we believe that every learner will blossom and flourish where care and kindness abound.
Learners respond to positive expectations, so the school encourages a sound sense of self-worth and a caring attitude in every learner. A strong, positive value system underpins the development of fine, productive young ladies and gentlemen. Empathy for the community and a reverence for the past are upheld at Curro Heritage House. Values such as honour, loyalty, tolerance, understanding and commitment to hard work are encouraged in all our learners.
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- Teaching language: English
- Foundation phase: Grades R to 3
- Intersen phase: Grades 4 to 7
- Senior phase: Grades 8 to 9
- FET phase: Grades 10 to 12
- Controlled class sizes
- School times vary depending on the phase. See school times for more information.
- Aftercare facilities are available for our primary school learners.
- IEB examination (Grade 12)
Visit Curro Castle Heritage House to find out more about our nursery school.
CURRO CASTLE heritage house