Our pre-primary school caters for children from 3 years old and is a direct feeder school to Northriding College (primary and high school). We are situated on the same campus which provides easy access for parents.
Our preschools focus on the holistic development of the child. We aim to create positive body awareness by coordinating spatial awareness and laterality. We work towards improving cognitive skills by improving visual striation, synthesis, tracking perception, memory, analysis, synthesis, stereo gnostic and number recognition skills.
- We strive to develop children who are positive, happy and self-confident and prepare our children for their journey to formal education.
- Classes are equipped with educational toys, puzzles, games and constructional toys to develop and stimulate cognitive, pincer, fine motor coordination skills and midline crossing skills.
- Children will learn to use their creative, imaginative, tactile, eye-hand coordination and social integration skills.
- We combine outdoor and indoor gross motor activities to improve sensory skills, balance and directionality skills.
- Music is included in our everyday activities to improve auditory skills.
We also offer our own in-house transport for the convenience of our parents.
We remain open during school holidays and run a holiday programme which is automatically included in your monthly school fees. We only close in December each year.
We have secured the services of therapists who will provide support to learners requiring assistance.
Our school will have a dedicated occupational therapy room offering counseling; speech, language and hearing therapy; as well as occupational therapy.
Teachers will be communicating with parents directly, should they feel a child will benefit from such support or, alternatively, parents may contact the relevant therapist directly.