Share this school:
Hot 91.9 FM scholarship
HOT 91.9 RADIO PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize value is a 50% scholarship. The scholarship is non-transferable and includes tuition fees. There are two scholarships available; one at Curro Northriding College and the other at Curro Thatchfield for academic year commencing 2021.
- The scholarship is for High School only – for a learner entering Grade 8 or Grade 9 for a duration of 5 years (or 4 years in the case of a Grade 9 entrant).
- A Grade 8 learner will be the ideal candidate. But if the successful candidate is going into Grade 9 in 2021, this can be accepted but then the scholarship will only be eligible for 4 years
- Candidate criteria - Maths, Science and English – the candidate must have a year mark of 65% or higher in these subjects and have an overall average of the year of 65% or above. They must have experience in Afrikaans or IsiZulu as a FAL. They must live in the area and be able to attend the full-day offering. Adherence to the code of conduct, rules etc is mandatory.
- The decision of who the winner will be lies with Curro Head Office (Marketing) to ensure an independent and objective decision.
- The decision will be final and no communication will be entertained with any party about the decision made.
- No sibling of any Curro employee and/or other relative of an employee will be considered for the competition.
- Applications close on 28 February 2021.
What is not included:
- E-Learning fees
- Travel fees
- Excursion fees
- School uniform costs
- Stationery costs
- Text books costs
- Any other additional fees as referred to in Curro’s Learner Admission Contract
- Private extra mural activities e.g. golf, music lessons, pottery, Playball etc.
All above costs will be invoiced directly to the parent, by either the school or the private service provider. Parents will then pay the school or service provider directly.