Senior Phase: Grade 8 and Grade 9
In the Senior phase, our goal is to develop responsible, independent and proud individuals, who will make a positive contribution to society.
We embrace 21st century learning by incorporating the use of tablets, as an additional learning tool, into our classrooms. By using this innovative technology at our school, we are speaking the language our learners understand.
The Microsoft 2-in-1 device partner programme adds to an already dynamic educational offering, with our curriculum covering problem-solving, critical thinking and the development of skills and values.
Learners are prepared for the matric examinations set by the Independent Examinations Board (IEB).
- English home language
- Afrikaans first additional language
- Zulu first additional language
- Life orientation
- Natural Sciences (Biology and Physical Sciences)
- Social Sciences (Geography and History)
- Economic and Management Sciences (EMS)
- Arts and Culture
- Life Skills (personal growth, physical education and entrepreneurship)
We offer a variety of value-added programmes to support the development of our learners. These include:
- Extra academic lessons
- Grade-specific character building tours