Our vision is to be a school of choice. We strive to be excellent by offering quality education.
- To promote an ethos governed by Christian values (ethics and morals) within the school.
- To equip learners with the relevant 21st century skills that they can apply in an effort to function effectively in a work environment and in life.
- To offer a variety of sports and cultural activities.
- To embrace the use of technology in order to enhance teaching and learning.
- To embrace diversity in the school and to help every child reach his/her full potential.