A learner must benefit from Curro’s mainstream curriculum and it is therefore necessary to assess each application for admission. Applicants are assessed according to the normal entry requirements and, if necessary, personal interviews are requested. Successful enrolments are based on availability for the grade applied for.
The enrolment process is as follows:
The following documentation should be completed and submitted along with the application form:
It is important to complete the application-for-admission form thoroughly and to attach ALL other relevant supporting documents indicated in the application-for-admission form.
Submit ALL required documentation to:
- BY HAND: Curro Serengeti, Adjacent to Serengeti Golf & Wildlife Estate, cnr R21 and R23, Kempton Park (GPS S -26° 03’ 23.75” E +28° 17’ 40.15”)
- PRIMARY-SCHOOL EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (JPEG or PDF format only)
- HIGH-SCHOOL EMAIL: email@example.com (JPEG or PDF format only)
- MARKETING EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRIMARY/HIGH-SCHOOL FAX: 011 552 7084 / 7088
- PRIMARY/HIGH-SCHOOL ENQUIRIES: 011 552 7080/1/2/3
If successful, the parents/guardians/account holder will need to sign the Curro admissions contract. Once the learner has been accepted, relevant details will be captured, at which time parents receive an email confirming the learner’s status of acceptance and a family code. The account holder will receive an invoice for the once-off, non-refundable enrolment fee and the banking details.
Payment of the enrolment fee must be made to secure the learner’s place for the next academic year or term. (Please retain the proof of payment for record purposes.)