A learner must benefit from Curro’s mainstream curriculum and it is therefore necessary to assess each application for admission. Applicants are assessed according to the normal entry requirements and, if necessary, personal interviews are requested. Successful enrolments are based on availability for the grade applied for.
The enrolment process is as follows:
Go to https://enrolment.curro.co.za/
Upload your supporting documents (without these documents, we will NOT be able to process your application)
- Fee statement from current school (that shows fees are paid up to date) OR 3 months’ bank statements
- Recent academic report (no older than 6 months)
- (Academic reports not applicable to learners younger than 5 years of age)
- Learner’s birth certificate
- ID/Passport of Account holder
- Proof of income for Account holder
- Proof of residence OR Permanent Residence Permit/ Visa application for foreign nationals
- Vaccination records for learners younger than 9 years of age
Initial and sign these documents: (please attach these pdfs and remove the others, will send them in separate e—mail)
Scan and send documents in Step 4 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If all of the above documents have been submitted, your application can be processed and approved within 24 hours of submission!