Curro Rivonia is an English-medium primary and high school and is known for its policy to always put the interests of its learners first.
These Curro learners are exposed to a quality learning programme in the fields of academics, sport and culture within which they can grow and develop their own, individual abilities.
Curro Rivonia provides an excellent, quality education, including sport and culture, to learners. Situated in the heart of Rivonia the school is the perfect location for parents who are looking for a safe, nurturing environment for their children.
Our school is located on the old headquarters of Siemens and then Fujitsu SA. The site has an old historic building on it that was the original farm homestead (hence the road name) of the De Bruyn family. The house is 125 years old and a heritage site.
Curro Schools are built on the four pillars of:
- Christian ethos (ethics and morals)
- Positive discipline
- Creative thinking
Book a school tour with us:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 11:00 – 12:00 OR 14:00 – 15:00
- Booking essential: firstname.lastname@example.org
What makes us different?
- Value-added aftercare: Curro Rivonia does not bill for aftercare before 16:00
- School transport available to and from the school daily
- STEAM(D) education (solving real-life problems as a team, using skills learned in Science, Technology, Economics, Art, Math and Design)
- Leadership development for High School learners
- LECTORSA reading programme incorporated from Grade 1
- Various academic support systems, including study skills workshops for Grade 4 to 9 learners
- On-site fitness centre “Baseline Fitness”
View our fact sheet for school times, activities and more information on our offering.
Visit our Curro Castle Rivonia page to find out more about our nursery.