Each application for admission is assessed by the college. Applicants are assessed according to the college entry requirements, and if necessary, personal interviews are requested.
You are welcome to apply using one of three methods:
- Email your application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop off your application at the college reception.
The college requires the following documentation for ALL methods of application:
- Transfer document (once available)
- Copy of learners FINAL progress report (once available) OR NCV certification (for NCV 3 and NCV 4)
- Copy of learners birth certificate or ID
- Programme choice form
- Copy of parents/legal guardians ID
- Application for admission
- Consent for credit checks
- Debit order instruction
- Curro indemnity form
Send all required documentation to email@example.com.
Drop off your application, together with the required documents, at the college reception:
Address: 43 Homestead Road, Rivonia, Johannesburg.
The enrolment process is as follows:
Submit the required documentation using one of the methods described above.
Once the learner has been accepted, relevant details will be captured, at which time parents or guardians receive an email confirming the learner's status of acceptance and a family code. The account holder will receive an invoice for the once-off, non-refundable enrolment fee and the banking details.
Payment of the enrolment fee must be made to secure the learner's place for the next academic year of term. (Please retain the proof of payment for record purposes).