Curro Alumni is an initiative that aims to reconnect former matriculants with their fellow graduates and keep them updated on developments within the Curro family. By treasuring our past, we can build our future together.
We hope to build a meaningful and personal connection with all alumni members by sharing their success stories and staying up to date on their lives through social media.
Alumni members enjoy the following benefits:
- Prime seats and VIP treatment at significant events.
- Exclusive offers for their children at selected schools.
- Reconnect with former classmates.
- Stay updated on news and events at participating schools.
- Assist in entrenching our culture of giving by sharing your talents, skills and knowledge with current learners.
You can also read the success stories of fellow alumni members on the website.
Alternatively, you can contact us to find out about class reunions or other events at Curro
Testimonials of alumni
See what our alumni members had to say after their 10-year reunions:
- Bridgette Langer (Class of 2008
- Christopher Bobs (Class of 2008)
- Gabriel Correia (Class of 2008)
- Simone Clark (Class of 2008)
- Luke Goncalves (Class of 2007)