The school uniform at all Curro schools is governed by a basic dress code. Learners from Grade 1 to Grade 12 wear a formal school uniform.
Tip: Depending on your circumstances, it is recommended that you purchase at least two sets of uniform per learner.
Sports clothes – boys and girls
Tip: It is recommended that you purchase only one pair of shorts and a sports shirt until the learner decides what sport to play.
Where and how to purchase the Curro school uniform and Curro sports clothes
All school uniforms and sports clothes, except shoes, are available through MyHub.
- Once you have received your FAMILY CODE from Curro, you will be able to register on MyHub using the login details as supplied by Curro.
- Once you have completed the registration process, please WAIT for an email with your username and password.
- Sign into MyHub using your username and password that you have just received.
- Select SHOP and proceed to the online store.
- Add the required items to your cart, check out and pay.
- Expect delivery of your order at your nominated address within four working days. Deliveries are done from Mondays to Fridays, between 08:00 and 17:00.
Kindly note: You will only need to register once on MyHub.
To establish the correct sizes, the following will be/are available:
- A concept lounge is available at the school where you are able to fit and measure uniform items. You can place your order from the concept lounge, or alternatively place the order from home.
- An accurate online measuring system, enabling you to order the correct uniform.
It is recommended that you purchase the school uniform well in advance.