Building Blocks Pre-primary School is a fully independent preparatory school managed by Curro Holdings. We are registered with the Department of Health, Social Development and the Gauteng Department of Education (GDE).
Our aim is to create an environment of excellence and to be aware of international trends. We want to give each learner the very best opportunities possible in order to develop fully in all areas. We do all that is possible to carefully plan an environment where the learners are able to develop and so realise their full potential.
An atmosphere is created that encourages responsibility, self-discipline, and a positive self-image. Thus meaning that the focus is on academic, emotional, physical and spiritual development of the learner.
To meet these aims, enthusiastic, passionate well-trained staff look after small groups of learners. Our main aim is to develop the learner holistically, in and outside the classroom. We believe that a balanced education with enough cultural and sporting activities develops the child to their full potential.
All our staff are CPR-trained and have Level 2 first aid.
Educate, nurture and inspire tomorrow’s leaders today.
At Building Blocks Pre-primary School, we realise our vision by striving for:
- Educating our learners in a stimulating and dynamic learning environment
- Nurturing our learners in a safe, stable and supportive setting
- Inspiring our learners to explore, discover, inquire and love learning
- Excellence in all that they undertake to do
The aim of the forum is to further, in every possible respect, the welfare and the interest of Building Blocks Preparatory School and its learners without being involved in any way in the ‘day-to-day’ affairs or management of the school. The association, which includes and executive committee elected by the parents, meets with the executive head at regular intervals and is primarily responsible for the provision of funds for minor projects. Parents’ membership and participation is welcomed.
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- English Home Language
- Noordwyk: 3 years to 6 years
- San Ridge: 3 years to 6 years
- Vorna Valley: 2 years to 6 years
- Half day 08:30 – 13:00 (Pre-primary school gates open at 06:30) Grade R academic day ends at 14:00
- Full day 08:30 to 17:30 (Pre-primary school gates open at 06:30)
- School transport available in the mornings and afternoons