Curro Bloemfontein is situated in the beautiful Groenvlei area, where we are blessed with space and unpolluted air. Our parallel-medium (English and Afrikaans), co-ed school strives to provide every child from Grade R 3 to Grade 12, with the opportunity to broaden his/her horizon, to discover their gifts and talents and to experience a safe haven where they can exercise life skills. We want to share in their development and growth, we want to help them to focus on their futures and become outstanding citizens in our beautiful South Africa.
- Co-educational (girls and boys)
- English medium
- Foundation phase: Grade R to Grade 3
- Intermediate phase: Grade 4 to Grade 7
- Senior phase: Grade 8 to Grade 9
- FET phase: Grade 10 to Grade 12
- Class sizes: Controlled class sizes
- School times vary depending on the grade. See section on school times for more information.
- Aftercare available everyday until 17:30 (up to Grade 7)
- IEB examinations (Grade 12)