Curro Century City (Cape Town) - Head of Primary School
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Honours Degree in Education (recommended) or related field
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in a management position at an educational institution
- Ability to lead and nurture young staff members.
- Excellent management & leadership skills is a requirement
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans (dual medium education is offered)
- Experienced diversity manager
- Sound and proven business acumen
- A passion for education and children
- Accepting and subscribing to the Christian values and ethos of the school
- Profound knowledge of the primary school curriculum and phases
- Current SACE registration
- Strategic thinking abilities
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will report to the Executive Head of the School
SALARY: Market related
STARTING DATE: 01 January 2019
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 30 August 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 10 September 2018.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Curro Century City has a position available for a Head of Primary School(hr/18/07/460)