Curro Castle Oakdene (Johannesburg South) - Registered Nurse (Castle)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
The successful candidate must have / will be required to:
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- A passion for children
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- An energetic positive approach to their vocation
- Patience and compassion to work with sick or injured children.
- The skills to deal with children, parents and staff.
- Remain calm in any situation yet solve problems quickly in an emergency.
- give presentations to staff and parents,
- Computer skills
Will be responsible for:
- preventing the spread of infectious diseases
- Onsite assessment of a sick or injured child’s needs.
- Relaying necessary information to primary health care provider or emergency room -- as well as to the parents.
- Tracking each child’s medical records while they are enrolled.
- Maintaining records of each child’s physical development.
- Providing training to the centre’s staff on things such as sanitary diaper changing and proper hand washing procedures.
- Monitoring the facilities for health issues and cleanliness.
- keeping the centre’s staff and parents informed about health care with emphasis on preventative care
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
SALARY: Market related
STARTING DATE: 01 August 2018
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 22 June 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 30 June 2018.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Curro Castle Oakdene has a position available for a Registered Nurse (Castle)(hr/18/06/71)