Curro Castle Douglasdale (Johannesburg North) - Group 1 Educator (Nursery School)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
The following qualifications, experience and qualities are prerequisites for applying:
- NQF Level 5 Higher Certificate in Early Childhood Development
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class
- To work closely with the teachers in the Phase to ensure the effective running of the Phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
SALARY: Market related
STARTING DATE: 01 July 2018
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 20 June 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 30 June 2018.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Curro Castle Douglasdale has a position available for a Group 1 Educator (Nursery School)(hr/18/06/61)