Curro Castle Douglasdale (Johannesburg North) - Aftercare Supervisor (All Grades)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
The following qualifications, experience and qualities are prerequisites for applying:
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position
- A passion for children
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- An energetic positive approach to their vocation
- Patience and compassion to work with children
Will be responsible for:
- Assist in the planning of after school vacation activities
- Stock control
- Quality control, communication with parents and other stakeholders, marketing and financial management
- Assist in the planning of healthy eating plans
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
SALARY: Market related
STARTING DATE: 01 July 2018
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 22 June 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 30 June 2018.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Curro Castle Douglasdale has a position available for an Aftercare Supervisor (All Grades)(hr/18/06/72)