HOW TO ENROL
Admission of learners throughout the year:
- The entry at reception is four and a half years (4½) by January to 31 July.
- Standard 1: five and a half years (5½) for the standard by January. All prospective learners applying to the school are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of P250.
- All supporting documents must accompany each application form.
- Acceptance is on a first come, first served basis in accordance with the waiting list.
The following criteria is also considered:
- Priority is given to parents with children already attending Baobab School.
- All learners wishing to enrol in classes beyond reception phase will take an entrance test.
- Admission during the third term is generally not done, however special consideration is given only to those.
- Learners transferring from English-medium schools outside Gaborone upon passing the entrance test.
List of documentation:
- Child's birth certificate
- Permits for both parent and child (non-citizens)
- Child's last academic report
- Transfer certificate from child's previous school
- Parents' 'omang'