Enrol your child at our school today.
- Age admissions:
- The entry at reception is four and a half years (4½) by January.
- Standard 1: five and a half years (5½) for the standard by January.
- All prospective learners applying to the school are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of P270.
- All supporting documents must accompany each application form.
- Acceptance is on a first come, first served basis in accordance with the waiting list.
- Interviews are for all classes and an orientation day is held for prospective Reception learners.
- Enrolments for Standard 7 will include an interview.
- The following criteria are also considered
- Admission during the third term is generally not done, unless special arrangements have been made.
- However, special consideration is given to learners transferring from schools outside Gaborone, after an interview.