In this section we will attempt to answer the most frequently asked questions.
1. Is the school registered?
Not yet. We have, however, started the registration process.
2. What is the language medium of the school?
Parallel medium (Afrikaans and English learners in separate classes - as numbers permit) from Grade R to Grade 9 and dual medium from Grade 10 to Grade 12.
3. Which grades do you accommodate?
Curro Mossel Bay will cater for toddlers and learners from age 2 1/2 (potty trained) to Grade 12.
4. What is your enrolment procedure?
Please download and complete the Enrolment forms. Completed forms can be sent to Daleen Goosen at:
Fax: 044 693 3728/Email: email@example.com
5. Do you offer school sports?
Yes. Please visit the Sports page for more details.
6. Which matric examination do you write?
Curro Mossel Bay will be phasing in the Independent Examinations Board (IEB) curriculum and examination over the next few years.
9. Do you have a financial scale for fees for more than one child?
We do not have a fixed scale, but individual needs can be negotiated with the head of finance.
10. Do learners wear a school uniform?
Yes. See the Dress code for more information.
11. How do you handle discipline?
Curro believes in positive discipline, but learners are also expected to follow the formal Code of conduct.