Frequently asked questions
In this section we will attempt to answer the most frequently asked questions as completely as possible.
1. Is Curro Langebaan a registered independent school?
Yes, with the Western Cape Education Department (registration number 13/3/1/122).
2. What is your enrolment procedure?
Contact the school secretary for further details.
3. Do you offer school sport?
Yes, see the sports page for more details.
4. Which matric examination do you write?
Curro Langebaan is registered with the IEB (Independent Examinations Board), which offers our Grade 12s the opportunity to write a credible national exam at the end of their final year.
5. Do you have a financial scale of fees for more than one child?
We do not have a fixed scale, but individual needs can be negotiated with the director of finance.
6. Do learners wear a school uniform?
Yes. See the dress code for more information.
7. How do you handle discipline?
Through a formal code of conduct.