HOW TO ENROL
1. All relevant forms are available on: www.curro.co.za.
2. Complete the following:
• Application for admission
• Application for aftercare (if applicable)
• Debit-order form
It is important to complete the application-for-admission form fully and to attach ALL the relevant supporting documents.
1. Application forms will be assessed.
2. Once the child has been accepted, relevant details will be captured, at which time parents receive an email confirming the child’s status of acceptance and a family code, and the account holder receives an invoice for the once-off, non-refundable enrolment fee
and banking details.
3. Payment of the enrolment fee must be made to confirm acceptance of place for the next academic year. Please retain the proof of payment for record purposes.
4. Please refer to www.curro.co.za regularly to stay up to date with all the relevant news and arrangements.
PLEASE NOTE: A child must benefit from Curro’s mainstream curriculum and it is therefore necessary to assess each application for admission. Applicants are assessed according to the normal entry requirements and, if necessary, extra assessments may be
We look forward to welcoming you to the Curro family