There are learners who struggle to perform in specific subject areas, but with the right attention they can overcome their challenges in a safe and caring environment.
Embury’s learning-support programme will give learners with learning difficulties the tools they need to create their own destinies.
What is offered?
- A suitably equipped classroom with internet connectivity.
- A comprehensive curriculum.
- Full integration with all Embury learners in the following areas: playgrounds, lunch, extramural activities (sports and cultural), outdoor and extension opportunities, etc.
- On-site therapists and specialists for any additional private occupational therapy, speech and language therapy or remedial therapy that is recommended.
- Extra lessons in the afternoon with the subject educators (intermediate phase and high school).