Grantleigh (KwaZulu-Natal) - EMS, Social Science and Technology Educator (Grade 7)(TEMP)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
The following qualifications, experience and qualities are prerequisites for applying:
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in teaching the specific subjects to the relevant grades/phase.
- Current SACE registration
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
STARTING DATE: 17 January – 16 May 2018 (TEMP)
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 30 September 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 30 October 2017.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Grantleigh has a position available for an EMS, Social Science and Technology Educator (Grade 7)(TEMP)(hr/17/09/26) 17 January - 16 May 2018)