There seems to be a little confusion re applications for Castles.

To clarify:

Standalone Castles:

  • Use the Specific Castle application

Castle is part of a Curro school

  • Use the Curro application form, it has from group 1 to Grade 12 on the grade selection section.

Castle Serengeti form part of Curro Serengeti - Please use only the application form below