Embury College (KwaZulu-Natal) - Life Science Educator (FET Phase)(April 2018)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognised institution
- 5 Years’ experience in teaching Natural Science to GET Phase learners
- Current SACE registration
- IEB experience would be an advantage
- Able to keep control of stock- consumable and fixed stock
- To plan and teach in the class room.
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To mark pupil’s books, projects, assignments, SBA’s and gives feedback to the relevant structures within the required time frames.
- To be a class/ register teacher and to complete the necessary related administration functions within the required time frames.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the subject/ grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Phase to ensure the effective running of the Phase
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Phase
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
SALARY: Market related
STARTING DATE: 1 April 2018
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 24 January 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 February 2018.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Embury College has a position available for a Life Science Educator (FET Phase)(April 2018)(hr/18/01/15)