Curro Rivonia (Johannesburg North) - Phase Head: Foundation Phase (January 2018)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
The applicant must have:
- An appropriate academic and professional qualification from a recognized tertiary institution
- At least 7 years’ experience in a similar position
- SACE registered
- Willing to adhere to the Christian values of the school
- Clear criminal record
Will be responsible to:
- Work together with the Principal and School educational leadership to ensure high standards of teaching and learning practice
- Performing the duties of an Educator and Phase Head
- Actively assisting the Principal in ensuring the good professional practice, standards, and quality of teaching and learning of subject/s through proper dialogue with the class teachers
- To promote a healthy process of reciprocal informal observation of class teaching practices;
- Advising and contributing to curriculum development at school
- Co-ordinating the teaching and learning of the phase
- Setting examination papers, co-ordinating marking rosters and moderating examinations and assessment processes
- Mentoring other teachers in the phase
- Holding and leading regular departmental meetings and ensuring the keeping of minutes;
- Be involved in extra mural activities
START DATE: January 2018
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 30 October 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 15 October 2017.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Curro Rivonia has a position available for a Phase Head: Foundation Phase (January 2018)(hr/17/09/83)