Curro Mossel bay (Mossel bay) - School Secretary (January 2018)(hr/np18/a/41)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
The successful candidate must have / will be required to
- An appropriate academic and professional qualification from a recognised institution
- Relevant experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills
- Extremely computer literate and proficient in MS Office
- Must have financial acumen and experience
- Must have stock control experience (such as stationery, furniture etc.)
Typical duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Principal
- taking dictation and minutes when requested;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- liaising with Head Office, Principals, Secretaries, clients, suppliers and other staff;
- devising and maintaining office systems, including SMART, data management, filing, etc.;
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 30 September 2017.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Preference will be given to EE candidates.
Curro Mossel bay has a position available for a School Secretary (January 2018)(hr/np18/a/41)