Curro Century City (Cape Town) - Aftercare Assistant (Grade 1 to 5)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Matric or University Qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with children
- Have a passion for working with children
- Have an energetic positive approach to their work
- Two years ECD qualifications or be engaged in studying towards an Education Qualification (B.Ed.)
- Must be able to assist children with homework
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
SALARY: Market related
STARTING DATE: 15 January 2018
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 19 January 2018
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 2 February 2018.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Curro Century City has a position available for an Aftercare Assistant (Grade 1 to 5)(hr/18/01/23)