Curro Castle Durbanville (Cape Town North) - Head of Castle
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in Education (recommended) or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the management of a similar school environment
- Ability to lead and nurture young staff members.
- Excellent management & leadership skills is a requirement
- A passion for education and children
- Accepting and subscribing to the Christian values and ethos of the school
- Profound knowledge of the curriculum and related matters
- Current SACE registration
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will have strong personal and leadership skills and subscribe fully to a unique, child-friendly, secure and stimulating environment that fosters creativity, positive discipline and relationships.
SALARY: Market related
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 25 October 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 30 November 2017.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Curro Castle Durbanville has a position available for a Head of Castle (hr/17/10/18)