Curro Academy Pretoria - Part time Life Orientation and Social Sciences Educator (Grades 9 to 11)
DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS:
- An appropriate academic and professional education qualification from a recognized institution
- Relevant experience in teaching the specific subjects to the relevant phase
- 3 days a week position
- Current SACE registration
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- To create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To work closely with the teachers in the Grades to ensure the effective running of the Grades
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades
- Be prepared to assist with sport and other Admin duties as and when the need arises.
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential.
SALARY: Market related
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://curro.myrecruit.co.za/
- Register your CV onto the database
- Search for the position by Reference number and apply through the database
CLOSING DATE: 22 August 2017
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
- You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 16 September 2017.
- Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Curro is an equal opportunity employer
Preference will be given to EE candidates
Curro Academy Pretoria has a position available for a Part time Life Orientation and Social Sciences Educator (Grades 9 to 11)(hr/17/08/26)