Learners will be assessed according to the normal entry requirements and, if necessary, personal interviews will be requested. Please note that Meridian Private Schools do not discriminate on the basis of social or financial status, race, gender, language or religion.
Download the relevant forms from the bottom of this page. Complete a set of forms per child and attach the applicable documents:
- CEMIS Transfer Document if the learner is moving from another school.
- 2 Passport Photos (colour) of the learner
- Copy of the Learner’s Birth Certificate or ID Document
- Copy of the Learner’s latest Report or Academic Progress
- Copy of the Learner’s Vaccination Records
- Copy of the Learner’s Residence Permit or Study Permit if Foreign
- Copy of both Parents’ or Legal Guardians’ ID Documents
- Signed Financial Terms & Conditions (Included with Application for Admission)
- Signed General Indemnity (Included with Application for Admission)
- Completed and Signed Debit Order Instruction
Applications can be submitted in one of the following ways:
Meridian Pinehurst Private School, cnr Okavango Road & Pinehurst Drive, Pinehurst
021 979 0866
email@example.com (only PDF & Jpeg documents)
Meridian Pinehurst will respond with an e-mail to confirm the learner’s status of acceptance. Should the learner be accepted, an invoice for the registration fee of R300 will be received once the learner has been loaded onto the Meridian Pinehurst database. Payment must be made to confirm acceptance of place for the next academic year. Please take note that existing Application for Admission forms are for administrative purposes only. Edited forms will be distributed once available.
SCHOOL FEES for 12 months are payable monthly in advance by debit order on or before the 2nd day of each calendar month or yearly in advance by 30 December, depending on the fee payment option exercised in the Application for Admission Form. Please see the Application for Admission Form for the Financial Terms and Conditions. Please take note that no cash will be accepted at the school.
T - 021 970 4540
E - firstname.lastname@example.org
School Uniform Enquiries - 012 345 9260 - email@example.com
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOUR FAMILY TO OURS.
Please download the relevant forms here: