A learner must benefit from Curro's curriculum. Curro Private Schools do not make provision for learners with special educational needs, but a slow learner should not be regarded as such. Such a learner's admission is considered after conducting an interview and completing admission tests. Learners will be assessed according to the normal entry requirements and, if necessary, personal interviews will be requested. Please note that Curro Private Schools do not discriminate on the basis of social or financial status, race, gender, language or religion.
Download the relevant forms from the bottom of this page. Complete a set of forms per child and attach the applicable documents:
- CEMIS Transfer Document (if learner is moving from another school)
- 2 Passport Photos (colour) of the learner
- Copy of Birth Certificate or ID Document of the learner
- Copy of learner's Residence Permit or Study Permit (Foreign Learners)
- Copy of latest Report Card or Academic Progress of the learner
- Signed Financial Terms & Conditions (included with Application for Admission Form)
- Signed General Indemnity (included with Application for Admission Form)
- Copy of both parents' ID Documents
- Copy of Health Profile / Health Chart / Vaccination Records of the learner
- Subject Choice Form for learners applying for the FET Phase (Gr 10 - Gr 12). Form available from the school.
- Copy of a School Readiness Assessment done by a qualified therapist (Gr 1 learners)
- Completed Curro Debit Order Instruction
Applications can be submitted in one of the following ways:
Off Frans Kleinhans Street, Groenvlei, Bloemfontein
S -29° 02’ 48”
E +26° 09’ 08”
E-MAIL: (only PDF and Jpeg documents)
086 602 2757
PO Box 42449, Heuwelsig, 9332
Curro Private Schools will respond with an e-mail to confirm the provisional acceptance of the learner. Upon final acceptance, a letter of confirmation and invoice for the once-off, non-refundable enrolment fee will be received. Payment must be made to confirm acceptance of place for the next academic year.
SCHOOL FEES for 12 months are payable monthly in advance by debit order on or before the 2nd day of each calendar month or yearly in advance by 30 December, depending on the fee payment option exercised in the Application for Admission Form. Please see the Application for Admission Form for the Financial Terms and Conditions. Curro Private Schools provide discount for parents with 3 or more children in the school.
T - 051 451 3002
E - email@example.com
School Uniform - 012 345 9260 - firstname.lastname@example.org
// WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOUR FAMILY TO OURS.
Please download the relevant forms here: